• Click on above ‘Donate Now’ button and you will be directed to a secure payment gateway.
• After completing the payment process, you will be redirected to Udayfoundation.org for details of your donation.
• You will receive 80G receipt of your donation through mail immediately after a successful donation.
• For any queries, write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +91 8287836288
*Only Indian Cards and Net Banking Accepted
1. As a policy we do not accept Cash donations.
2. Donations to SHAKUNTALA PODDAR are exempt from 50% tax under section 80G of the Income Tax Act.
3. Please share the details after you have made the donation to email@example.com, along with your complete address and PAN card no, enabling us to send 80G tax exemption receipt of the same. SHAKUNTALA PODDAR is not registered with FCRA and we cannot accept foreign donations. We can accept donation from Non-Resident Indian only through any bank account operational in India. Contributions made by a citizen of India, living in another country, from his personal savings, through the normal banking channels, is not treated as foreign contribution. However, while accepting any donations from such NRI, it is mandatory to obtain his passport details to ascertain that he/she is an Indian passport holder.
4. In case you are a Non-Resident Indians and Indian passport holder and wish to donate, please write to Ms Reena Sen at firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to her at 09599635450.
Feed the Hungry through Corporate Social Responsibility / Institutional Support
CSR project as per activities specified in clause (1) of Schedule VII of the Companies Act, 2013 as notified by The Ministry of Corporate Affairs vide its notification dated 27th February, 2014 ( In exercise of the power conferred by subsection (1) of section 467 of the companies Act, 2013 ( 18 of 2013)
In the current business landscape, corporate social responsibility has become an integral component of corporate strategy for organizations big or small.Every organization works for a social purpose in some way or the other – either caring for the people, animal or our planet earth, the sole purpose of which is to contribute towards the welfare of the society – purely driven by public value and responsibility.
There is no denying the fact that we are living in a rat race world where personal development, employer-employee relationship and work-life balance has taken a backseat. The good point is, things are beginning to change. More and more people are now looking up to organizations that offer positive work environment, flexibility of time and are engaged in socially responsible practices.
This not only enhances employees’ work productivity but it also promotes individual philanthropy, helps companies grow their business and impact society in the long run. After all who does not want to be part of the workforce that creates an impact?
For the organization as well, getting involved in CSR activities gives them a competitive advantage. Demonstrating concern for any social cause influences an organization’s profitability and builds brand image.
We are sure as an employer you want be at the forefront of such an organization. Then what are you waiting for? You have a golden opportunity to be part of our FOOD DRIVE and FIGHT HUNGER in our country. We at Uday Foundation have been running food drive for four years now,but for want of fund, we are able to do this only for 3 days in a week. We care for the caregivers. We provide food to the kin of patients admitted in hospitals.
The freshly cooked food caters to the need of 1000 – 1200 persons in one day.
We are using all our resources to make this drive a success – accepting donations, old newspapers that generate money from organizations and individuals alike.
Leaders like you must incorporate ethics and social initiatives into strategic planning in order to address issues that impact all of us. Hunger is one such issue that certainly impacts us as an individual and as a society.
It’s time to think not just for yourself but for others as well. Make sure you invest in the right direction and on the right people.
As Sheryl Sandberg, COO, Facebook said – “Leadership is about making others better as a result of your presence and making sure the impact lasts in your absence”.
If you wish to invest in this social cause and want to see an impact of your CSR activity, get in touch with Ms. Reena Sen at email@example.com You have a variety of choices before you.
Let’s make it simple for you.
• Select a date, book your calendar in advance
• As a leader of your organization, be a part of the food drive
• Encourage your employees to participate in food drive
• Volunteer with us
Working at the grass root level, I feel, we all have the responsibility to give back to the society we live in.
Are you willing to give back?